look

Sunday, February 10, 2013

All dressed up birthday card by Stampin Up and me

 
 

Hi dear Stampers.

Have you seen the new "All Dressed Up" stamp set and coordinating Framelits Dies from the new 2013 Stampin' Up! Spring Mini catalog?! 

I have to say, I am in love.. And I can see myself making loads of cuties just like these.

 

 
 

Today I hopped for the first time over to the Seize the Birthday Challenge site. Their challenge #5 really spoke to me.. I loved the layout. Simple and clean, I knew I could work with it easily. So when my kids were having fun playing outside in the sun (yes we had some sun outside today here in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.) I dove into my studio and started creating.

They actually have such a cute prize for the winner of this weeks challenge.. I am crossing my fingers, cause you never know right :)

 
 
 
 
 

Here is an inside peek at my card.

Don't you love it, when the images and the sentiments blend so well together?

Please CLICK HERE if you would like to purchase this 'All Dressued Up' stamp set and the dresses in the framelits together at a sweet discount of 15% in my online Stampin Up store. (#131095- $43.95)

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 

And ofcourse I wanted to play along with the Paper Players Color Challenge of this week #132. The colors were perfect for what I had in mind. Ann matched them up so well.

 
 

 

Do you recognise this sentiment from the Sale-A-Bration 2013 'Vintage Verses' stamp set. It can be yours with 3 other cuties of sentiments, when you place an order through my store of $60.

PLEASE CLICK HERE to start shopping.

 
 

 
 

Well, there are some Grammys that I would love to watch on tv. I hope Carrie Underwood is going to win a Grammy, I love her songs. So I am going to call it a night.

 

Inky hugs, Pauline


15 comments:

  1. Prachtige kaart, Pauline! Jij weet de leuke spullen van SU altijd zo prachtig te combineren.
    "Dikke duim" voor jou!!!

    Liefs, San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik had dus echt helemaal niks met die paspoppenstans, maar nu ik jouw kaart zie....
    Echt WELL DONE! Erg elegant.
    groetjes van Caro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Pauline,wat een mooi kaartje heb je gemaakt heel leuk gedaan.Groetjes Joke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pauline,
    Wow, this is so cool! Love that dress and the "print" on it! Clever! The ribbon at the waist with the flower is such a pretty accent too. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
    Hugs.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pauline! Thanks for commenting my blog the other day and following my now! You're doing such an amazing and inspiring work yourself! I really enjoy my visits here. And you definitely gave me a great idea of what to do with thhat dress I was not too fond of so far ;-) Take care, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable, Pauline! I love the belt with its flower...and the necklace is too cute! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...and I failed to mention that the textured dress is so perfectly laid out! You did a great job with the challenge colors. NOW I'm done! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pauline! Your card is outta-this-world cute! I love how you did it AND how you used the Paper Players colors. Great job!!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing such kind words. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pauline - I love what you did with the rhinestones, and the wasteband is adorable Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the Paper Players win! I see why! Your card is adorable!!! All of the details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card - congrats on your win - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome!! Love how you embossed the dress and added the belt with the accent on it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Everyone. I feel so honoured and blessed with all your sweet comments on my card. Was also surprised how the dress fitted so well with the embossed pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline