look

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tri shutter Stampin up baby card







Wowh.. I got inspired last night. I brushed the dust off one of my 'old' favorite stampsets. The one with the mom with her little baby.. I am not sure what the name of this stamp set is.. But I just adore that picture. It speaks of so much love and affection for 'life' and how life starts. Fragile, small, perfect and so full of cuteness.

I made this trifold card for my dear friend Michelle who lives in Maui, Hawai. In about 4 weeks she is done being pregnant (although I think she feels pretty done already :) Her mom is going to visit and she is going to bring my gift and this card to her. I feel so blessed knowing Michelle. This woman has so much courage and faith and trust in God.. I just adore her and miss her a lot.

To make this card, I used the Chocolate chip + Pretty in Pink card stock of stampin up. I also worked with the 'sending love Specialty Designer series Paper of Stampin up. Seriously.. I love working with this paper. Please don't remind me that this paper doesn't last forever... I can't stand the thought of that one.. But I am sure Stampin up will provide another super sweet 'one' when that time has come. Sigh..
I also used the 'Little Angel' clear stampset from Stampin up. It was good that I needed a couple of different sentiments for this card, because otherwise I would have had a hard time picking just one of them. They are all so so cute! I added some beautiful Bible verses that SU released many years ago.

Being a mom can be amazing, but at the same time pretty intense.. You know, it's so good to have community and people that care and love you. (like my hubby and all my dear friends and family) Without them and without God, I would have such a hard time being a mom. It's a challenge.. A good one though!
All that to say.. I hope that she will like the card.. I think she will.. ... I think.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline