look

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sock Monkey by Stampin up




Mr Sock Monkey has been part of our household for almost 3 years. His birthday is soon coming up. 3 years ago Alexandra Hotson (slash)/'Martha Steward' a dear friend came to our Mom's group of the Winnipeg Centre Vineyard and helped all of us moms make this all time favorite and super cute monkey friend. That morning I made one for Reuben and that same evening I made one for my daughter. They have been in their beds and hearts since that day.

When Stampin up started selling their Sock Monkey stamp set. I was hooked. I have used it for so many occasions. These ones I turned into a Birthday card. don't you love the Designer Paper that's in the background.. I am so happy I still have a stash of it..

I should send Alexandra a sock monkey card. Just to thanks her for all her work she put in that morning. This woman rocks. She is so creative. She is an amazing dancer!!!! She can cook, paint.. unreal.. and she had the best garagesale ever, when they moved out of Canada. Our kids still play with the Playmobil we bought then. Love you Aexandra! I just need you addres.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline