look

Monday, June 14, 2010

Circle Circus with a hint of Kiwi Kiss by Stampin up







Kiwi Kiss.. the name alone makes me smile. + I so love that color. So sad that I wasn't aware of it more when it was for sale by Stampin up. I am slowly running out of that paper.. In Australia it is still available through Stampin up.. Maybe I need to make a trip out there, I always would have loved to see that country. And what better reason do I need?
So yes.. the base of this card is made out of Kiwikiss card stock. That pretty brown that you see is the Soft Suede ink and ribbon from Stampin up.. I stamped the many gorgeous images from Stampin' up's Circle Circus. Doesn't this circus of circles make your eyes go all over this card.. I added some bling to it with 2 diamond brads from the Pretties kit from Stampin up.
Now who is going to have a birthday soon.. I hope no one yet.. I like to treasure it for a while..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline