look

Friday, June 18, 2010

Branch out by Stampin up



Here is a card I made with one of the cutest stampsets out there from Stampin up. 'Branch out' I just love it. I have a thing for trees. The way the wind makes them move, the way it is a shelter for birds, the color it brings in spring, the fragrance it gives after a rainy day.. I'm sure you know I can go on and on.. I hope that this afternoon we can go out for a walk as a family.. yip in the forest..
I used the Basic grey, Kiwi Kiss, and Baja Breeze and very vanilla cardstock from Stampin up. The Designer Paper that you are seeing is from Urban oasis. I hope it will last a long time.. because I do use it a lot these days. It just brings that elegant style to my creations. Love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline