look

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Peaceful Petals - Birthday card by Stampin Up and me.

 

Hi dear Stampers.

I was so excited to create and to give this card to my dear friend this last weekend. She means the world to me and I am so thankful for our friendship. .

 


 

I had inked up my Peaceful Petals Stampin Up stamp set for the first time. What a beauty of a stamp set. These images are so well done and I loved the colouring part. It is such soothing thing to do :). 




 
 

The dear Jaydee from the talented Paper Players gave us a brilliant layout to work with.  Her Sketch Challenge #184 was really fun to work with. And I am so happy how my card turned out. I will for sure keep this sketch in mind.

 

 

Birthdays are good for you.
Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
~Larry Lorenzoni

 

 
 

The Catered Crop ladies have a Birthday theme on their blog, so this card will be added to their list of beauties as well!

Well, that was my little post of today and as always I super duper love your little comments, they really make my day :)

Inky hugs, Pauline

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, Pauline! I love the colors and the texture you added to your card with those strips and the pearls. I hope you are doing well and that winter warms up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Pauline! I love the flowers and how you left the big ones uncolored, making the tiny flower really stand out and pop. The mix of layers and addition of pearls is just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, Pauline! I love your use of pearls and your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully elegant card, Pauline! I love the soft colors and the delicate pearl accents. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty. love the colours and especially how you placed the pearls in the centre of the lighter flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline