look

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Happy Watercolor thank you card by Stampin Up and me

 

HI dear you.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to have you visit on my blog.

I am really thrilled about this card I created today. I love the vibrant colors and the sweet cuteness that comes along with it, while using them. 

The sweet 'Curtain Call Challenge Inspiration' Ladies inspired me to play along this week with their beautiful 'Cuppa Cocoa' cards. I loved each one of them.

& I have to admit, they had me with: cocoa :)

 
 
 
 

For the first time I inked up my new 'Happy Watercolor' Stampin Up set. I know, this set will be a keeper. It has beautiful flowers and the cutest sayings.  

I am sure you agree when you take a peek at this card.

 

 

I love the different layers that bring this sweet taste of dimension to my card.


 
 

These cute banners were as easy as 1-2-3 with my new banner punch from Stampin Up. So, so clever.

 


 

I hope you enjoyed my take on the challenge :)

Have a beautiful rest of your weekend.

Inky hugs, Pauline

8 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Great job, Pauline!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great watercolouring and love the polka dotted cup. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pauline; geweldig! Mooi ontwerp; prachtige kleuren en je kaart zit tjokvol mooie details! Ik vind dat iene mienie theekopje zoooo lief!
    Groetjes,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh....big fan of watercolor stuff. This is awesome!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pauline ik reageerde naar aanleiding van je berichtje op mijn blog maar ik kreeg de mail terug. Daarom even hier mijn berichtje naar aanleiding van je reactie op mijn blog.......


    Wat een compliment Pauline; dank je wel!

    Lief dat je reageert; je hebt het hartstikke druk en ik waarder het zó dat je de tijd neemt om een berichtje achter te laten.
    Geniet van je dag!
    Liefs,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. I like this set. Can you tell me what size this card is?

    Thanks,
    Shirl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline