look

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Post Card & All dressed up Framelits die birthday card by Stampin Up and me


 

Hi dear Stampers.

 

What started out as a super hot and sunny day, turned into a cloudy one this Sunday afternoon. We were thinking of hitting the pool, but now we are not so sure.. Maybe a ride on our bike will be more fun. But before we head out, I wanted to show you a quick peek at my card.

 

I created it for my brothers sweet wife. And just between you and me... I am way to late with sending it..  She also lives on the other side of the ocean, The Netherlands.. so this will be a very belated Happy Birthday card. Sigh..

 
 

 
 

I don't think she reads this blog, so I think I am not giving the surprise away :) by posting this card today :)

I used the All dressed up Framelits die (#130101 - $30.95 for 3 of the cutest Framelit dies) from Stampin Up. To my surprise I realised that this dress  perfectly fits on a normal size card. So, all I had to do, was rolling the die through my Big Shot Machine and Foila!!! there you have it. Oh and did I mention how I love the simplicity and clean look of the dress! Just stunning!

 

(Please CLICK HERE if you would like to order this beautiful SU die.)

 

When I hopped over to the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #110, I knew I wanted to play along with the 'Count me in' Challenge.  



 

 

HAVE YOU TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF THE  Buy 3, Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Promotion?   With the Envelope Liner Framelits Dies from the Holiday Catalog coming soon (Aug. 1), you will want lots of pretty paper on hand!  Ends July 31.

 

A splash of pattern can give your paper crafting projects instant WOW!  Now through July 31, buy three packs of select Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper and get one for FREE!  Stock up!  Buy SIX and get two free!  There is no maximum limit!

Choose any Designer Series Paper on pages 151, 153 and 154 of the 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog with the following exceptions, which are not included:

Designer Series Paper Stacks

Specialty Designer Series Paper

Designer Series Paper ordered using hostess rewards



 
 
 

Texts messages are so easy to send. Next time, why not send a handmade postcard? It's so much cuter! This Postcard Background Stamp measures 5" x 3-1/2". (Clear-mount Post Card stamp: #130369 - $16.95)


 
 

Well, the sun is coming out again.. So we're going to give this splashy pool a try today :)

Will be lots of fun.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

 

Inky hugs, Pauline

2 comments:

  1. Wat een mooi kaartje Pauline.Groetjes Joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline