look

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cycle Celebration friendship card by Stampin Up and me

 
 

Hi Wheely sweet friends :)

 

How is your weekend going?

I hope you are having some time to play, like me this morning.

My hubby went mushroom picking with the kids in the Kananaskis area and I was treated by a dear friend of me to go with her to a soap and facial cream making class here in Calgary.

Wow, is there ever lots to learn about all the ingredients that when mixed and melted together can turn into beautiful creams and soaps. I have to say, that I love to know what I put on my skin. There are way to many chemicals out there, that I really like to stay away from, because they are just not the best for us.

 

 
 

But, before we went to this class, I dove into my craft room and created this sweet card for my dear friend. I inked up for the first time the Cycle Celebration Stampin Up stamp set. (#130273 - $20.95)  I love that cute little bike. It worked so well with what I had in mind.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This whole set of 6 different stamps is just beautiful.

Please CLICK HERE if you would like to ad this beauty to your collection.

 
 
 

 
 
 

The Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch Challenge #94 was perfect to work with. Thanks ladies for inspiring me :)

 
 

 
 

Well, I am off to bring our kiddos to bed.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Inky hugs, Pauline

4 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige kaart, Pauline!
    Helemaal "clean and simple" en toch erg mooi door o.a. de kleuren die je hebt gebruikt. En je ballon maakt het helemaal áf.
    Love it!

    Liefs, San

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love the heart balloon! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, inderdaad een heel mooie stempelset! Mooie kleurencombinatie, doet me een beetje aan Nederland denken :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful card! Love the heart you've added as your balloon and your sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline