look

Sunday, March 3, 2013

By the Tide sea life - ocean Stampin Up cards

 
 

Hi dear Stampers.

How was you weekend?

I had one beautiful day with about 450 other Stampin Up demonstrators here in Calgary during Regionals 2013. It was really fun to connect with other woman who have the same passion and love for paper crafts, the My Digital Studio and scrap booking.

We also created 3 wowsy projects, (I would love to share them with you another time) + we had many fun and inspiring talks from some very creative SU people.

And then that talent, oh my.. Many demos' were swapping cards and ideas.. I couldn't help but taking many, many pictures of them beautiful cards and projects,

 

 
 
 

Do you recognise the stamp sets that was used for these beautiful cards?

That's right,

It is 'By the Tide' Stampin Up set (#129120 - $24.95, on page 19 of your Spring 2013 Catalogue)

 
 

 

 

I love this set. The images are just stunning!

You're welcome to CLICK HERE if you would like to purchase this set through my Online Store.

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Okay, here is one last one, that really jumped out at me between the many gorgeous cards.

 
 
 

 
 
 
Well, I have many more to share, but this day is already flying by.
Enjoy the rest of your day,
Inky hugs, Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline