look

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hearts a flutter thank you card by Stampin Up and me


Hi dear Stampers. 
Wowsy, did we ever have one beautiful day here in Calgary. 
I loved being outside today with our littlest one in the sun and under the blue sky. 
She had a play date with her little buddy and while they were having loads of fun playing at the playground, I had the chance to connect with my dear friend Marty at the same time.
She is such a wonderful person. + she has so much insight and wisdom in the world of healthy living and cooking. I just adore her and I am able to learn so much from her. What a gift.



Anyhoo.. 
Before life all started in this household this morning, 
I jumped out of bed and created this quick card. It is so simple and yet so elegant.  




I created with the Case Study #123 in mind.  
Please hop over to their blog. It is loaded with brilliant and fresh ideas from the host ladies of this blog. I loved checking it out.




I inked up my 'Hearts a flutter' Stampin Up stamp set for the first time.

(#129252 -  $22.95)

What a gorgeous set. 

 

 

If you've ever wanted to create a fanciful, heart-themed banner or bunting, now's your chance! This eight-piece set is perfect for Valentine's Day--or any day you want to create a project that says "I love you" to someone special.




This little sentiment that you see, is from the upcoming Stampin Up's Sale-A-Bration 2013 'Vintage Verses' set. This set has 4 beautiful illustrated sentiments, that are to good to pass by this year. For each $60 dollars that you spend during Sale-A-Bration, you get to choose one free and unique designed stamp set or DSP, or ribbon and buttons.. or.. well, I guess you have to wait and see when the promotion starts.

Well, there Challenge #123 is almost closing.. (yip.. what is it with me and those last minute postings.. ), so I am going to close this blog post of in a minute and connect it to their blog.


Have a beautiful evening!
Inky hugs, Pauline

2 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! Love your banner of hearts and the layout is fantastic. Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I love your card Pauline!
    I might have to case it. Do you mind??
    Love the CASE Study blog you've introduced me to in this post. Thank you!
    Hugs,
    Caro x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline