look

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Lodge Christmas card by Stampin Up and me

 

Good morning dear everyone!

Thanks for stopping by. I love to have you visit.

Guess what, today's my 39th Birthday.

I love it! I am so happy to be alive, to be healthy and to have a family that loves me.

To have so many beautiful and sweet friends who care about me.

Through Facebook alone, I think I had over 120 of the sweetest little message from all of my friends and family. They seriously live somewhere all over this big world of us. I loved reading each one of them. FB rocks. I am blessed!

 
 
 

Here is a sweet photo of my dear family.

They mean the world to me!


 
 

 

Yip, pearls, pearls, pearls... what's a girl.. I mean card,  without her, I mean - it's little bling :)



What do you think of this cute card? My oldest daugther created it.

We were making cards yesterday together and she wanted to make a Christmas card for one of her friends. I love what she made. So sad to see the card go.. hahaha.. It is just so cute. SO I thought, I am just going to make a photo of it and post it on my blog :) And there you go! 

I love spending this kind of time with her. She is so crafty and so sweet. And I love seeing her enjoying herself, while she is doing something she is so passionate about :)

 


 

You might be wondering where I got this cute little house image from. It is from the Christmas Lodge Stampin Up stamp set. I love every image and sentiment that comes with it.

For $31.95, you will get 6 of the most precious stamps. (#123769 - page 13 of you SU catalogue)

 

 
 
 
 
 

I used the Layout of this weeks Mojo Monday Challenge # 268 

What a great sketch to work with! Please play along, if it inspires you :)

I don't know how they come up with so many beautiful layouts. All I know is, that I am just a happy camper using them in my cards.

 

 

 

I have to say. Old Olive is so my must go to - kinda colour, when it's about Christmas cards..

It has such a nice sweetness to it! 

 

 
 

Well.. I gotta go.

Have a beautiful day!

Again thanks for stopping by. I would love to read your comments.

They always make me smile :) I so appreciate them.

 

Inky hugs, Pauline


2 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline!!! This is a stunning card, I love the DSP you used and the image is beautiful. I agree, Mojo Monday has some of the best card sketches out there. And Happy Birthday to you!!! Sending you many wishes for a wonderful day and a blessed year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet...the card you created, the family pic AND the card your daughter created! Definitely taking after her mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline