look

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sweets for the sweet + a yummy Minty chocolate marshmallows recipe.







Keep stirring those chocolate chips while you melt them. Don't let the water boil or you will bake your chocolate chips and it will turn hard!













Doesn't this look festive and yummy!







Hi dear Stampers.


  • Are you in for a yummy treat. This afternoon I created these delicious and easy to make Minty Chocolate Marshmallow snacks. I took a lot of photo's so you can see how simple it actually is. All you need to do is drizzle your marshmallows with melted chocolate and press in crushed candy cane peppermint candies and chill until firm.

Were bringing these goodies tonight to a Christmas party. I love these pre-Christmas days, where everyone comes together to connect and share their homemade snacks.

I also created this yummy Christmas card for the hosts. It will look so fun together, doesn't it? I used a couple of the images of the Sweets for the sweets stampin Up stamp set. Again, it wasn't a difficult card to create. I used 5 of my Stampin Up punches, which made it not hard at all to put it all together in a clean and simple looking way!

Well, I have some lost Candy cane chips to vacuum in my kitchen.. Only in the end I realised it was way easier to place a Ziploc bag over top of the candy canes. It made the crushing so much easier.. no candy cane crisps flying around my ears that way!

Inky hugs, Pauline

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect treat and card combo. My kids would love to do those marshmallows...maybe I can get some help in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, LOVE your card! (that stamp set is just perfect) Soooo SWEET! Sure LOVE the marshmallows too! What a great idea, we have to try that soon! Have a great day!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is SO sweet & yummy=looking! TFS! And thanks for stopping by my blog...I always enjoy seeing pictures of YOUR sweet wee ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline