look

Friday, November 11, 2011

Now you're cooking by Stampin Up and me + one fun Santa Stampin poem!



These flowers are created with the Big Shot, aren't they sweet?




I am in love with this Domestic Goddes Designer Series Paper. It just has the right retro touch!




Hi dear Stampers!



I found this super fun poem on the Stampin p demonstrator website. From what I understand it was written by Micky Seerveld. I love it! If you have time you got to read it. It will give you a good laugh to start your day and get just a tiny little bit into the Christmas mood :) What a creative mind this woman has who wrote this poem..


'T was the month before Christmas, when all through the night
Not a stamper was sleeping. The lamps were yet bright.
The projects were ready, planned out just so…
the cards, the scrapbooks, some tags…and a bow.
The house needed cleaning, the laundry not done,
“oh well” said the stamper, “making cards is more fun!”
The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow
made her wish that her Whisper White ink was not running low.
Sometime after midnight, around about two,
she laid down her markers; off to bed she then flew.
She was all warm and snuggled in her bed,
While visions of the UPS truck danced in her head.
The stamp sets, the papers, the glitter, the punches, the card stock, the ribbons,
“oh please, bring me bunches!”
The night, it was short ... but the dreams were so grand,
as she saw with her mind every project she planned.
Cards for birthdays and thank-you's and all kinds of greetings,
scrapbook pages with photos from parties and meetings.
As the first light of morning shone in through the curtain, her wish list had vanished from the table ... she was certain.
But she did not realize that it had been taken,
by the one that she loved, who would soon be mistaken
for that round little fellow, so lively and quick,
you know, the one dressed in red, that some call St. Nick.
Well, he e-mailed her Stampin’ Up! Demo that day and he ordered each item, to be delivered without delay.



Much to her surprise, on December twenty-fifth,
as she opened her package she found a most wondrous gift.
For inside the boxes were the products from her list,
everything was there, not one had been missed!
Every Idea Book & Catalog item that came in the door.
Yes, he wrapped exactly what she had asked for.
He was so happy and pleased with himself,
And she laughed when she thought of her demo as an elf!
She squealed with delight, leaped into the air,
wrapped her arms around her guy with the hug of a bear.
There's a moral to be learned if it's your stamper you want to please,
simply call up her demo, place an order with ease!
If you're a husband or friend, a sister or mother, a pal or buddy or significant other, you can give such a gift to the one that you treasure,
a gift of supplies that will be such a pleasure.
To be delivered before Christmas, on that you can bet.

And it's sure to be the best gift that she'll get. :)


Isn't it fun? I hope you enjoyed it!

Okay.. so before I am off to bed, I just want to give everyone a big virtual hug for all the sweet posts and comments I received around the owl gift bag I created the other day. Since then I had each day over 500 clicks on my blog.. For me that is HUGE! You know how as a blogger you can go into your stats and see how many people peeked at your blog.. I just got so excited.. to be able to inspire so many of you. I know that for me being crafty is such an important outlet.. and to know that I can encourage others as well to create.. is just such a blessing. Love it!

I also entered this cute owl gift bag into the Stampin Up demonstrators Big Shot Contest and so many people got so excited after seeing it. Fun fun fun. If you haven't seen it yet. Please click on the next link 'Super cute Owl gift box' There is a template included in this blog post to create this little owl gift box.



Pss: If you used this template and you would like to share your creation with me, then please send me a link to your blog, that way I can see what you created with the template. I am looking forward to it! Spread the owl love, right!


Okay.. And now a little recipe for the 2 cards I created. I used the 'Now you're cooking' Stampin Up stamp set. Isn't it the sweetest image. Together with the Poppy Parade it just looks perfect, don't you think? And don't get me started on the Pool Party ribbon that is from the in colour collection. Isn't it just the right colour blue?

Well, my bed is calling me.. all done for the day!

Inky hugs, Pauline

2 comments:

  1. Wat een mooi gedicht, Pauline! Heb het gelezen met een grote grijns op mijn gezicht, hahaha!
    Ik ga het op mijn eigen blog plaatsen, met een link naar jouw blog.
    :-D

    En wat een mooie kaarten heb je gemaakt, heel vrolijk! En mooie kleurencombi! Love it!

    Liefs, San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat heb je leuke kaarten gemaakt. Vind het papier ook super... nu nog een manier vinden om het in NL te krijgen...

    groetjes, Annemiek

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline