look

Monday, October 17, 2011

Warmest of wishes by Stampin Up and me









Good Monday evening dear Stampers. Thanks for stopping by again. Guess what, I just found out today that my Canon camera is fixed. Wow, that has been a long 2 months without my own camera. Here and there I have been able to borrow some camera's from some sweet friends. But it is not the same as my Goldie oldie ;) So guess where I am heading tomorrow morning? Yip, the camera store.

I made a whole bunch of cards in the past weeks , so I am looking forward of posting these on my blog again.

Today I got inspired by the Mojo Monday Challenge #211 of this week. I love the Layout they designed. Together with some Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze and Whisper White from Stampin Up this design turned into something real fun!

The sentiment that you see is from the "Warmest of wishes' Hostess Stampin Up set (#122672 - $12) that is available in the new Holiday Mini Catalogue. I love this set. It has 5 of the cutest images that are just perfect for the holidays.


Well, I gotta go here. Have a beautiful evening and I would love to hear from you.

Inky hugs, Pauline

4 comments:

  1. yesssss she`s back en nu kan ik weer heerlijk genieten van je creaties. Top dat je camera het weer doet en dat je weer volop kunt fotos schieten met de oldie....Knuf peet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je bent er weer!!!
    En wat een mooie kaart heb je weer gemaakt! Mooie kleurencombi en gaaf lint heb je gebruikt!
    Super!
    En wat heerlijk dat je camera het weer doet! Er gaat niets boven de camera waar je altijd je foto's mee maakt! Ben blij voor je.

    Liefs, San

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wondering what to do with that stamp. I love that you have made the sentiment a focus surrounded by pretty paper and simple embellishments - it all works together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fresh card, Pauline! Love what you did with the button as well. So glad to hear that your camera is back from the shop as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline