look

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trendy Trees and Designer Frames textured Impressions Embossing folder by Stampin Up and me












Happy Thursday everyone! We have one beautiful day here in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The sun is out and I filled some garbage bags with leaves today. Way easier in the sun than after the rain touched all those leaves. Than it is an icky job. Now it was fun! And it smelled so good. Oh I love the fall.


+ I got some super DUPER good news from one of my dearest friends in Holland today. She is seriously thinking of coming over for a visit for Christmas and the New Years this year. Oh I am so thrilled. I and we as a family love spending time with her. She is fun, she's beautiful, she has a great personality, she is so caring, she loves our kids and she has a deep faith in God. Yip we love her! I also think that we're going to hit our 18 years of friendship this year.. ( :) (this smile is for you Ellie) Now that's worth a celebration as well, right. (She probable knows the amount of years that we are friends better than me.. so don't take my word for that one.) Anyway.. We will find out soon if she was able to book her ticket. Okay...


The card I created for my post today was such an easy card to make!




  • I used one of the images of the Trendy Trees Stampin Up set. (#113258 - $21.95 for a set of 8 beautiful stamps) I love that set! If you think you saw this image before on my blog.. than you are right.. :) It is one of my favorites sets. I don't think I will ever get tired of it!


  • For the first time I used one of the Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. (#123130 - $10.95 for 2 different frames) Doesn't this frame make this card look so classy? Love it! I rolled this folder through the Big Shot and there it was.


  • I used some Old Olive card stock and some retired Only Orange Stampin Up card stock. Those 2 are made for each other don't you think?


  • That beautiful oval Very Vanilla frame that you see there is now on sale in the Clearance section of the Stampin Up online store. There is a cute blue tin full of these and other stunning frames that will match many of your SU punches. It is called the Hodgepodge Hardware.


Well.. the day is coming to an end here again. Tomorrow some of my dear friends are coming by to create some cards. Can't wait to sit down, chat and have a good time with them.



Pss.. There are only a couple of days left to receive the Stampin Up Big Shot for free when you sign up as a Stampin Up demonstrator. If you would like to join all our Stampin Up crafters, please click on 'Order online ', then 'Join the fun' and sign up. It will take you from there. I would love to hear from you, if you have any questions or concerns.

2 comments:

  1. Prachtige kaart, Pauline! Mooie kleuren, gave stempel (heb de set zelf ook) en mooi frame heb je er om heen gemaakt, maakt de kaart echt áf.
    En het designpapier geeft de kaart een vrolijk tintje.
    Prachtig!

    Wat leuk trouwens dat je vriendin "overkomt" met kerst/oud&nieuw! Lekker genieten samen!

    En veel plezier met "craften" vandaag!

    Liefs, San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline - this is fantastic - love the color combination and the tree in the center of that embossed oval. I have yet to use my folders so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline