look

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Queue Up by Stampin Up and me






Hi everyone. I hope you are having a beautiful day.


  • Our kids are loving the sun shine outside. I should just go outside as well.. I am keeping myself to busy with 100 things that I like to get done before we head out to Fairmont BC. We are going to visit my hubbies Parents in the middle of the Rocky Mountains. I feel so blessed. We love them to pieces and it is so much easier for the kids to play outside there. There is a ton to do in the mountains. Especially with all the puddles now the snow is melting.. I packed some extra pants and socks. I am sure they will come in handy.

Are you feeling punchy today? I created this card with the Pals Paper Arts Technique Challenge in mind. They challenged us to use a punch or 2 or 3 Well, you know me.. I adore those punches Stampin Up is offering us. I think that at the moment they have over 60 different punches. I know.. isn't that great.

So here is what I came up with.

Recipe for this card:


  • 1 inch circle punches (#119868 - $15.95)

  • 1 1/4 inch large circle punch (#119861 - $22.95)

  • Word window large punch (#119857 - $22.95)

  • Modern Label extra large punch (#119849 - $23.95)

  • Blush bride Stampin Up card stock (#119796 - $8.50 for 24 sheets)

  • Crumb cake Stampin Up card stock (#120953 - $8.50 for 24 sheets)

  • Poppy Parade Stampin Up card stock (#119793 - $8.50 for 24 sheets)

  • Basic pearls (#119247 - $6.50 for 150 pearls, 50 each in 3 sizes: 5mm, 3mm, 2mm)

  • Stampin write markers (5 markers #119801 - $19.95)

  • Big Shot Die cutting machine (#113439 - $132.95)

  • Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions embossing folder (#117335 - $10.95)

  • Retired Stampin Up hostess set: Queue Up (2010)

Well.. life is waiting again. Lots of hungry people in this lovely household. Including me.


Inky hugs, Pauline


6 comments:

  1. What a punchy card, Pauline! I love the colors you used and the coloring you did in the buggies. Hope you have a wonderful time in Fairmont!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie kaart, meid! Mooi door zijn eenvoud.

    Dank je wel voor je lieve woorden op mijn blog, doet me goed. Ik schrok van je bericht over je zus... Ik begrijp jou ook heel goed, zeker wat je schreef over het vasthouden van je kinderen. Ik heb dat ook vaak, Dianne zou zoveel liefde te geven hebben aan mijn kinderen en andersom zouden de kinderen ook veel van haar hebben gehouden.
    Gelukkig snapt mijn oudste dat "mama soms erg verdrietig is" en hij troost me dan. Ze weten ook globaal wat er met haar gebeurd is, daar maken we geen geheim van.

    Voor jou een dikke knuffel op de dagen dat je haar meer mist dan anders...

    Liefs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rolling buggies! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card Pauline ... Love the colours and buggies!! I can't wait to create with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable!! Love all the dimension!

    I awarded you the Stylish Blog Award!! Check it out here...
    http://kimpadan.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card, Pauline! Absolutely perfect to welcome a new, little one. The color combo is so pretty and I love all of the buggys! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline