look

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snowflake die with a cute silver star brad by Stampin Up and me




Hi dear Stampers. How are you? It is already Wednesday today. Oh my, how the week flies by again. I am not sure what I even did this week. We walked back and forward to and from school, I did some grocery shopping, cleaned up the house.. same old, same old.... and yes.. it's still a mess here.. (smile) I shoveled snow.. lots of it and I got stuck in it with the car .. yes.. that same beautiful snow that covers the trees and cars, and roofs and paints everything with its crispy white color.

Sigh ...snow.. I so dislike driving in the snow. I like snow under the microscope :) but when I get stuck in the same thing .. no not my thing :)

I like this card though :) I love how I cut the snowflake off on the side.. It gives it a real funky look. The silver star brad looks just perfect in the center of this flake.

What a day.. I need to sleep ... lots of sleep.. Later :)

Enjoy your evening.
Inky hugs, Pauline

2 comments:

  1. hello dear, i didnt get on your blog for to many days :-( so i shake by pc hard and long and tadaaaa. here i am and what a great cards you made. Love the pics from your trip to holland, specially the one with the cup of de coffee hihi..Love and see you soon Peet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love how you added all of the great shapes and that star brad is the perfect accent. Simply stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline