look

Monday, December 6, 2010

Dasher Christmas Card by Stampin Up and me






Hi dear everyone.

Tomorrow I am going to make some Christmas cards with about 15 woman. This is one of the cards they can make. We have about 1 1/2 hours to create 3 cards. Most of them are rookies at card making. So I am excited to introduce them to this awesome hobby of mine.
It was a huge task for me to prep for it, but while I was doing it I just got more excited about our time tomorrow.

For this card I used the Dasher Stamp set from Stampin Up. I used Old Olive as a base for this card. I matched it with Real red and Whisper White. Do you notice the tiny pearls? So cute.. Love it!

I will let you know how it went..
Inky hugs, pauline

3 comments:

  1. owwww i made a list of my wishes that i have of the catalogus and this stamp is one of the wishes, He is so cute and the card you made..ust perfect. Good luck with the girls today and when im lucky...Maybe the mailman is coming by hihiih...love peet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Pauline! The tiny pearls and that fabulous ribbon are perfect accents. Have a great time with the gals today! I'm sure they will have a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lieve Pauline,

    Heerlijk dat je zulke mooie kaarten kunt maken. Vandaag 15 andere vrouwen ook, onder jouw enthousiaste begeleiding is het vast en zeker een succes geworden en een mooie tijd met elkaar. Gefeliciteerd met de verjaardag van je moeder! Ik denk aan je. Veel liefs van Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline