look

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Apple blossoms by Stampin Up and me




Hi dear you. I hope you are doing well in your little corner of the world.

I had such a beautiful morning with my dear friend Kylie. She is such a true artist. Not just with making stunning cards, but also with life. The way she juggles life and it's challenges and beauties amazes me. I love her.. and am so happy we were able to hang out and share a bit of our lives' wisdoms and questions..

We created this card with one of my newer stamp sets called 'Apple Blossoms' from Stampin Up. It is a level 2 Hostess set. Wow, did we ever love working with it.. We used a Mojo Monday sketch to set up this card. It turned out so well. Like this set was made for this sketch :) Mary Fish created something very similar to this one.. She was our big inspiration this morning. Thanks Mary. Please click on this link and it will bring you right to her website.. She has the most amazing projects and Minute to WOW video's. Send her my love :)

As a base we use the Crumble Cake card stock. On top of that a layer of Early Espresso. The Whisper White is used to stamp our images on. We picked the following colors to put it all together: Daffodil delight, Marina Mist and Old Olive.

Isn't is stunning.. ? Love it.

Inky hugs, Pauline

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite sets and you did an AMAZING job with your card! Love the layers and your awesome color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fresh and fun card! Thanks for sharing, Pauline! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline