look

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day of Gratitude by Stampin Up and me.





Good morning everyone.

In Canada the Long weekend is gone and many of you are back to work. We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Loved it.

I finally feel that I have the Thanksgiving dinner 'under my knee'. In Holland this is and expression that suggests that you have something under control. (smile)
With the help from my dear hubby and Oma Carolyn we whipped up a beautiful dinner. A massive Turkey (poor guy), mashed potato's, sweet potato's. Brussels Sprouts, green beans, home made Cranberry sauce, homemade Gravy and Pumpkin Pie with Whip cream.

I have to tell you, oma Carolyn is an amazing cook and a great teacher. She is so so sweet and she does make the best gravy in town..

For today I made this card for the Mojo Monday Challenge #160. I know it is totally Tuesday everywhere, but with our Long weekend gone by.. I just have to keep telling myself: 'It's not Monday today Pauline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Anyway :) I usually don't tell you to buy a certain set, but I just need to tell you not to let this Gorgeous stamp set pass you by.. I used the 'Day of Gratitude' stamp set by Stampin Up'.. It is available in the 2010 Mini Catalogue. I just adore it! It is stunning.. and so easy to use.. It gives any card such an elegant and warm fuzzy feeling! Okay.. I know that totally didn't make any sense.. But that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this set.

For the first time I used my Poppy Parade card stock by Stampin Up.. What a gorgeous deep and warm colour. Together with the Early Espresso and Whisper White it brings out the best in all of them. I also used a heavily retired Stampin Up Soft Sky ribbon at the top and some cute cute flower brads made by Stampin Up.

Love it!
Well.. I gotta go.. I am off to by some paint to give our hallway a different color.
Enjoy all you do today and well keep in touch!
Hugs, Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline