look

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Elements of style by Stampin Up and me for the PPA #58 challenge







Good morning everyone. I hope you are having a Sunday with lots of peace and rest and good moments to look back on. We are back in the mountains. Lots of rain though. But it's very alright with me. Yesterday there were thunder showers here and about 10 miles from here a forest fire started.. In my hunble opinion.. Rain is very welcome!!! I think the helicopters and fire figthers are working hard to get it under control.. So that's good.
Yesterday I used my 'Elements of style' Clear stamp set from Stampin Up to play along with the PPA #58 challenge. The card turned out so beautifully.
As a base I used the 'Peach Parfait' card stock and added a piece of Basic Grey card stock to make it pop. The Whisper White card stock I rolled through the Big Shot to give it this nice 'top note' cut. A cute little pearl was needed to give it that femine look.
I added some photo's for you to see how I am using those clear mount sets. In case you were ever wondering . I want to encourage you, because really.. it's not hard at all.
They come in a dvd case and after I take those stamps out, I breathe on them and.... then voila.. they will stick right on the clear mount block, so I can ink them up. You should give it a try. Buying these kind of stamps without the wooden blocks are way better for the enviroment and they take way less space in your storage area. + you can see right through the clear block to place them better on your cards.. That has sure been a help to me. Especially with the sentiments that I love adding on the cards.
All that to say.. thanks for stopping by and take good care. Pauline

5 comments:

  1. hey dear...again a lovely card, love the way you did that round with an other color.. Im so happy with the stamps you send me...and i have to admit...im addicted already...Love and your mail is coming...Peet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the spotlight technique! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful creation, Pauline! Beautiful color combo and I love the circle popped-up and inked in another color! Wonderful technique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!
    Love that orange "button" - interesting idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spotlighting with the orange!! Great job with the PPA Challenge. Thanks for playing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline