look

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Steps by Stampin Up and me




Hi everyone. Hope you are having a good good Sunday. I loved going to church this morning and seeing all our dear friends again. Tomorrow 3 of them will swing by with their kids and were going to do some card making. Can't wait.. There is something about getting together and chatting and creating something new! The kids will have a blast and we will too.

I created this card with the 'Baby Steps' stamp from Stampin Up. You're right.. (smile) it is so incredibly cute.. I love that tiny little elephant.. and the mom who walks so lovingly and confident in front of her little one. I want my life to be like that.. guiding the way for my little ones.
My oldest son is now 6 years and he showed me his loose tooth this morning.. So cool! Can't believe it! His first loose tooth.. He told me that from now on, he only wants to drink his food and not eat it.. in case his tooth really comes out.. hummn.. Cute kid.

Have a great rest of the day.. and yes for my Calgary friends. This rain will pass!

8 comments:

  1. totally adorable Pauline! I like these colors together and yes, momma guiding her little one is precious!

    Have fun time tomorrow!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - this is sooo cute! I definitely have to get this stamp. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a 6-year-old son too. :-)This card is really cute. I love the vibrant, retro colors. And, I never noticed the little heart on the end of the mom elephant's trunk before. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, love the lil' elephants, too! :) Great colors and design! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, gosh! this is soooo cute! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! I like your style. I am following your blog from the hills of Tennessee thru SC; hope you will follow mine as well: http://stampandscrapper.blogspot.com (#199 on the list). Thanks for sharing your awesome creations with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline