look

Friday, August 13, 2010

Two step owl punch by Stampin Up and me




Hi dear stampers. Welcome back to my blog. I always love it when you pop by. Today I made this super cute card for one of my friends. I used the Tow step Owl punch made by Stampin Up (#118074 in the new catalog). After today it's my new favorite tool from the new catalog. Love it, love it.

I used 2 different patterns from the Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper made by Stampin Up. Do you recognize the Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Basic Grey in this gorgeous paper? I love these these colors. I also used for the first time my 2 3/8 Scallop Circle extra large punch (#118874 in the new catalog) I love how this scallop circle helps this card to frame my owl and give it just the right touch to not get lost in my card. If you know what I mean.

To give it that finnishing touch I used one the Very Vanilla Hodge Podge Hardware 'frames' .. to yes :) frame the little 'hello' I punched out with my oval punch. Oh so many more details in this card.. and oh.. so little time today. Please contact me if you have any questions. I would love to hear from you.

Have a great day, evening, morning or night, depending on where you are I guess :) I love how I am able to meet so many sweet people from all over the globe.. How cool is that.. just by having a blog. I feel blessed meeting so many talented people and new friends.

A big hug, Pauline

4 comments:

  1. ohhh...just got my punch yesterday...thanks for the inspiration! Your card is lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is too cute! Is it September 1st yet - NO! That's when I will be ordering my two-step owl punch WHICH I WAS NOT, AND I REPEAT NOT, GOING TO ORDER! My resolve lasted about a month! Sigh - everyone just plain enables me - LOL. Thanks for blessing my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is super adorable....luv the owl....your tote bag is the cutest.....have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute. I've just stumbled by your blog and love what I see so far! I've had my own punch for weeks now and haven't used it - you've just inspired me to do something with it NOW.

    I'm off to look around further :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline