look

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pocket Silhouettes by Stampin Up and me





Can it get any cuter than this?

Hi Stampers, thanks for passing by my blog today. I so love to show you this tiny little scrapbook/card-album. Colleen showed me how to make this one about half a year ago. Yip, she is one talented lady. I love to send this in an envelope and surprise one of my friends with this one. I hope the photo's show you a bit how to make this tiny book.

I used Stampin Up's Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White and Summer Sun card stock to make this card.

If you take a close look to the stamped image, than you can see that when I used one of the images of the Pocket Silhouettes .. I stamped it twice on the Very Vanilla card stock.
It is like this.. You ink your stamp, then you stamp the image on your card stock, then you lift up your stamp and .. NO don't ink it up again, stamp it right again on a different place on your card stock. Did that make any sense? You will get a bit lighter image the second time you stamp it. So fun.. You should give it a try. It gives a very soft look at your stamped image..

We went to IKEA this afternoon with our friends from Winnipeg. No IKEA there. What a shame.. I love that place. Very kid friendly. Kids-Meals for only $1.99 with a drink (milk/chocolate milk) included.. One meal fills me up for sure! Seriously. Canada/USA and their sizes of meals.. And yes.. I don't have to make a meal tonight.. Love it!

Enjoy your day and a big hug from Pauline

3 comments:

  1. this is so very adorable, great design...have a fantastic week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! I adore IKEA!!! Any reason I dont have to cook, means more time to stamp! Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline