look

Monday, August 23, 2010

Mojo Monday #153 by Stampin Up and me








Welcome to another week in August dear Stampers. We have beautiful weather here in Fairmont Hotsprings today. I just love the mountains. Between riding the bikes, going for a walk and having a nice drink at the Smokey Water Coffee Shop, I had some time to make a card this morning. I used the sketch Challenge from Mojo Monday #153. But I have to tell you, it is never the same, working on an idea when you have only a limit amount of tools and card stock to make a card with. I also forgot to take along all my clear mount blocks.. so much for stamping.. sigh..
Oh well.. this is what I was able to make. I am not sure yet what to think of it yet. I love the orange.. Nice and bright.
For the base of the card I used the retired 'Soft Sky' Card stock. The next layer is 'Early Espresso', followed by 'Only Orange' I used some left-over Christmas themed Designer Series Paper from a couple of years ago. This will be a nice card to give to someone when it gets colder outside.
But.. the sun is shining, so I better get out there with the kids.. I will look back at these warmer days and ask myself.. what were you thinking.. sitting inside the house behind the computer when the sun was outside so nice and warm? Yip..
Have a great day everyone. I would love to hear from you. It always makes me smile to hear from you. A big hug, Pauline

6 comments:

  1. I love all of those punches! I am a big fan of rounded corners!! This card is Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you used the punches for the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color combo and love the clean style with the punches! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combo. You did a great job with your limited supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you used the punches, very sharp looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline