look

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Trendy Trees by Stampin up with some Real Red accents





Courage doesn't always roar.. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying: "I will try again tomorrow".

Isn't this true! I posted this saying on my facebook page.. I had many of my friends responding to this 'thought'. It was good to chat with them and to listen and to think with them about this topic and have them listen to me. Yes I have those days as well. We all have our days that things don't seem to move as fast as we want them to move. Where we don't know what to feel or how to put our feelings into thoughts.. But to have hope and grace with ourselves that things in us can change. I love that about life.. but I need people around me that are not afraid to challenge me or to ask me questions. I am blessed with friends who will do that. And I feel honored that they invite me as well to speak into their lifes.. to listen and to care.

This card I made for my friend today.. I haven't used the Real Red card stock lately that much.. But I think I need to start using it more often. It gives my cards that fresh look. The base of the card is Soft Suede. On top of that I used Certainly Celery, next layer is Real Red and on top of that Very Vanilla. The three little tabs I made with the always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon. I also used one of the Trendy Trees tree images in the middle of this card. The Real red button and eyelet brought the color red a bit more to the surface.

Thanks again for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline