look

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sweet scoops, just without the ice cream by Stampin Up






Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Now.. can you believe it! It is already the last Saturday in July! This month seemed to fly by like.. I don't know.. like.. crazy!?
This card uses the new sweet Scoops stampset from the Summer Mini Catalog 2010. (Only available for 1 more month.) I also used the Stampin' up's exclusive Square Lattice embossing folder with the Big Shot on the new Daffodil Delight card stock. I love the texture this embossing folder gives to my projects. I also used some Only Orange and the Take with teal card stock from Stampin Up.
One of the ice cream cones is missing the yummy ice cream.. I hope my friend gets it when she receives this card :) I miss her, just like the cone is missing it's ice cream.... I hope it is not to silly..
All that to say, enjoy the rest of your day! (it rhymes :)

3 comments:

  1. Pauline, this card is just too sweet! I love the missing you sentiment with the missing scoop. You are so creative. Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute cards thank you for visiting my blog and becoming a follower.
    www.melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love this color combination! Such a cute way to convey the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline