look

Thursday, July 29, 2010

A retro Christmas by Stampin Up







And a welcome back to the Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper by Stampin Up.. there are so many patterns.. I am amazed by how it inspires me to create.. Love it.
I used one of the images of the retired stamp set 'Christmas Punch' that was a hostes gift last year, on this card. A bit of jolly and a bit of retro makes a real funky Christmas card.. I love trying out new ways of sending a Christmas thought to my dear friends... And yes.. you can never start to early.. I gotta snap out of it though and enjoy the summer, instead of thinking of Christmas.. Only 2 more days... I know.. I will not repeat myself again :)
.

2 comments:

  1. ow meis helemaal leuk is deze kaart en wat ben ik jaloers dat jij wel su producten kunt krijgen..hihi maar nog even en dan kan ik er ook mee spelen gniffel..liefs Peet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline