look

Friday, July 16, 2010

Love Bandit and Occassional Quotes + Perfect Punches by Stampin up





Hi Stampers! Thanks for stopping by. I am so pumped up about this card I made the other day. The tools that Stampin' Up provides make it so easy! Everything looks so sharp and simple. And yes, I tried making cards without those punches, I would trace cups and what not to get the right size to use in my card.. But it never looked good enough, at least for me. On top of that I am somewhat a perfectionist, so I would always be frustrated with the result, because something wasn't the way I really wanted it and it took me way to much time.. My friend Diana can agree with that one :) We've been there right?!

Anyway. I needed some Birthday cards this week.. Actually a whole lot.. I have been working on 6 different ones in the last week. I will be posting them soon. This one I made with Stampin up's Love Bandit. So glad I got it while I could buy it. It is now retired, sorry about that one! I used the 'Only Orange', 'Marina Mist' and the 'Basic Grey' card stock. I used the larger size Oval punch to punch out the .. yes :) ovals..
From the New 'Occasional Quotes' I used one of the sayings. This Hostess set has 12 !!! different stamps. Many of them are so .. well.. 'Profound'.. Love that.. I am not that sassy.. I think.. I need some realness in a card. I also used one of the stamps of 'Perfect Punches' They all work so well together.

All that to say.. Here it is. I hope you'll like it

1 comment:

  1. Just adorable! Love that owl card the best!!! Thanks for the wonderful comments you left on my blog. Just returned home from family reunion of 60 people in the beautiful Smoky Mountains of Tennessee! Lots of catch up to do on my blog!
    I will be following you now!

    http://www.sendingsmilesacrossthemiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline