look

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Greenhouse Gala with a touch of Old Olive





5 Minutes.. That's all it took to create this card. How fun for a mom with 3 kids.. (me) That's what Designer Series Paper can do for you. (me) Here I used the Green House Gala Designer Series Paper from Stampin Up. Are you getting tired of me and that paper. So sorry about that one.. Please hang in there with me.. I just have to get it out of my system I guess.

I heard that at the Stampin Up convention this year that is going on at this moment !!! they are selling Labtob bags and totes with this gorgeous Greenhouse Gala design.. It is almost heart breaking. I am so not there. If anyone who is there at the yearly Stampin Up Convention and well.. trust me enough to buy one for me.. and is willing to send it to me.. I will for sure pay you for the bags and the shipping. I would love to hear from you.. if that one is you.. You would make me so so so happy.. Seriously! 1000 thanks and hugs in advance!

And for anyone that is there at the Convention. Enjoy, enjoy. You all deserve it. Maybe next year I am able to come as well and join in the fun. Anyone in Calgary, Alberta, Canada already thinking of going next year? Maybe we can all carpool :)

1 comment:

  1. I really love your card and hope you don't mind if I case your idea of all those layers - it is so beautiful! ....now following

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline