look

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Deer Friends by Stampin up with some Pretties






Hi Stampers.. A Christmas card in the Summer... I know, I know.. what was I thinking. It is so not Christmas yet.. and believe me.. I am not ready for the snow and the cold at all to come.
In about 2 weeks Stampin Up demonstrators are able to pre-order from the Holliday Mini Catalog 2010. (If you are not a demo you need to wait an extra month.. that month will pass too:) I just got so excited this morning.. There are so so many great new products coming out.. I can't wait to show it to you..

I used the Soft Sky card stock from Stampin Up together with the Old Olive, real Red and Early Espresso. These are some of my favorite Christmas colors to use in my cards.

I used for the first time my Vintage Wallpaper Sizzix embossing die from Stampin Up. So gorgeous. It just ads that little extra texture that I needed for this card. I used one of the images of the 'Deer Friends' stamp set. This was one of the Hostess sets a couple of years ago. I punched the image out with a SU circle punch and added a scallop circle punch piece underneath it. Love it!

Do you see those 3 half pearls? Those are from the Pretties kit that Stampin Up sells as well. I love a little bling in a card. Together with the Organza Ribbon this card got a whole different feel. So classy and elegant. Just what I needed.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card! I love that color combo too on Xmas cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline