look

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Abundant Hope by Stampin up





Hi dear Stampers. Welcome to another day.

I love how simple cards can be just as powerful at times, then cards I spend way more time on.. Here is one like that. It speaks peace. And I think Peace is such a powerful .. well.. I guess 'thing'. I am not sure yet what sentiment I will ad to this card. I will leave it open.. Sometimes I have those days that I just need a card.. but from all the choices I have of cards.. It just doesn't have the right sentiment.. this way.. the only thing I need to do is finish it of with the right saying. I know.. what a bright idea..

I used the Basic Gray and Daffodil Delight + Whisper White Card stock from Stampin Up. What a great choice! Love it! I inked the 'Abundant Hope stamp in the Soft Suede ink pad, which turned out really nice. I decided not to color the image. And I don't regret it. (smile) I also used a little strip of the Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper. Doesn't it all complement each other. This color combo is sure a keeper for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline