look

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tropical Party by Stampin up





Reuben's last day of school has come to an end. I will pick him up in a couple of minutes. This school (The Calgary Christian School) has been such an amazing place for him to learn, to play, to share and to love God even more. Both his teachers (Kelly and Ann) were so so sweet and caring towards him. They have so much joy and patience and creativity. What a gift that reuben was able to go to their class. He will sure miss them. And I will miss them to. Their smiles in the morning when they greeted us running into the door. Reubs and me had a habbit of coming just 10 seconds late, sometimes more than that.. Traffic.. and kids.. sure don't make it easier.. I have to work on that one.. being 10 seconds early is better than 10 seconds late (smile)

All that to say. I made these cards. One was inspired by my friend Colleen. She rocks.. She is so creative. I learned a lot from her. The other one I put together myself.. I like them..

I used Old Olive cardstock and the Tropical Party stampset from Stampin up.. Oh how I long for the summer.. Palm trees and a coconut drink. Yip! I hope reubs teachers will enjoy their holliday. They so deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline