look

Monday, June 28, 2010

Stampin up Extreme Surfboard





Happy Monday Stampers! yes the week is here again. Don't you love how this card turned out. Here I used the 'Extreme Surfboard' stamp from Stampin up. What a great moment to capture in a stamp. So many of my friends are crazy about this sport. To be honest I never tried it. Last year when we went to California I saw people sufing on those huge waves.. I admire them, but I am not sure if I am ready for such a ride :)

As a base for this card I used the 'Kraft cardstock' I aded some layers with 'Old Olive' and 'Not quite navy' and 'Very vanilla'. I punched out 3 stars with the smal Stampin up star punch. Each got it's own eyelet. I love how the metal of the eyelet matches the silver embossing I did with the stamp image. The 1/2" Old olive Striped Grosgrain ribbon brings some nicetexture to this card on the side.

In the background you see that I used one of 'Vintage Labels' stamps. This set is retired, so happy I got it when I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline