look

Monday, June 14, 2010

Seaside Sketches and embosslits by Stampin up






A couple of weeks ago I created this card for my hubby. Just to encourage him. he is such an amazing husband.. (Yes we have our times and challenges... ) This man has so much courage in facing life. I admire him. He doesn't give up. He is creative in finding solutions. he does not give up. I love that about him. For this card I used 'Seaside Sketches of Stampin up'. I love the image you see in the picture. This is so my hubby and our oldest son Reuben. Reubs loves to run and play and cuddle but he is also very good in just 'being' Reubs. he can sit and just 'be'.
I used the Soft Suede, Soft sky and the very vanilla cardstock from Stampin' up. They match so well together. I used for the first time the Stampin up Embosslits die (#118138). Love these butterflies. They add so much texture to this card. The Soft Suede ribbon finnish it off so well. Love it.. Love it. The good part is.. My hubby loved it too.. Yeah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline