look

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Queue up and Cute by the inch by Stampin up




I am SO excited. This 'Queue up' stampset from Stampin up is just so darn cute. It is a hostess set in Europe. Sadly not available in Canada, I was so thrilled that I was able to buy it from someone in Europe and it arrived the other day. This morning I made my first card with it. What do you think?

I used the Certainly Celery cardstock as a base for this card. I stamped some Soft Suede ink on the 'Woodgrain' background stamp and stamped it on the Soft Suede Carstock. I trimmed it and added it to the card. Mushrooms and woodgrain make a good team right! I colored the stamp with some SU markers (Real red, Pumpkin Pie and Cameo Coral, Old Olive for the grass and Summer sun to make it all a bit brighter)

I used the 'ABC-Hi' stamp from the New 'Cute by the inch' stampset from Stampin up and punched it out with the circle punch from STampin up.
I love how the Soft Suede ribbon brought the 3 colors together in this card. I needed that. And what about that cute little flower brad in 'So saffron', it just adds that little touch!

And tadaah!!!!!!! love it!! I just so love making cards..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline