look

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pocket silhouettes by Stampin up



As many of you know I have a slight addiction to Stampin up products. I love how everything is just so gorgeous. The ribbon, the punches, the stamps, the ink pads.. their Designer Paper..their embellishments. And it all matches so well together. It just doesn't stop. I just need to hit a moment.. that moment where I know.. that I don't need anything else.. that I am done.. enough.. Does that ever come? I have been waiting for that moment for way to long.. Just when I think I am close to that new part of my life.. Stampin up brings out another mini catalogue with again so many stunning products.. and then I convince myself that I really need them.. (smile) I am sure they know what they are doing and they are good at it.
All that to say.. I am super thankful to live in a time where there are so many choices and where I can create my heart out. I just need more creativity in finding the money to purchase all their stuff. Or, just as my hubby says it simple.. good is good enough... Or maybe I say that to him when he shares his wild ideas with me....
Anyways.. Here I made a card with 'Pocket Silhouettes'. I adore this set.. I also used the Soft Suede ribbon and the 'curly label punch' as well. The cardstock that I used was 'Certainly Celery' and 'Not quite navy + whisper white'. Isn't it cute? I think I made it in less than 5 minutes.. The thinking part took me a bit longer. But isn't that always the case...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline