look

Monday, June 21, 2010

Kindred Spirits by Stampin up





Hi Stampers. I hope your week is cruising along nicely.

A couple of weeks ago I pulled out my 'Kindred Spirits' stamp set from Stampin up. I never really knew what to do with it. So I decided that that 'thought' needed to be changed and I started to play with it.
Before I knew it.. I was hooked to these images and I love how these colors POP!! when you add them to the Whisper White card stock!
In these cards I also used the Tangerine Tango and the Pacific Point card stock. I stamped the image in the Craft Whisper White ink and added some white embossing powder. I heated it up quikly and it all melted together. I so like that glossy look of the image.
I am still in the 'practise stage' of using my embossing heat gun.. If you look closely you will see why. It's so darn tricky. But the cards where still worth posting I thought :)So here they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline