look

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Inspired by Nature - Stampin up - Dasies






I love to take photo's of flowers. I took these 2 photo's 2 years ago of some daisies in the Rocky Mountains. For some odd reason they inspired me to make this card. Maybe it's the rain in Calgary and the snow that everyone is talking about, that might come these days.. sigh.. My dear friend Lisa brought me a week ago some Tulips when she came over to visit. Just Gorgeous.. They bright up the whole room. I am still thinking on what card I could make for her to thank her. She is just so sweet. I will keep you posted with what I came up with, once I am done.
In this card I used the 'Inspired by nature' stampset from Stampin up. (#111656 from the catalogue) I used 'only orange, old olive and chocolate chip and whisper white' for the card stock and a craft white ink pad. That ink leaves such a nice print after I stamped it. I also used the same color old olive and only orange eyelets and some old olive ribbon. The way everything matches.. You can't beat that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline