look

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Feathered Hope by Stampin up for Fathers day
















Both my dad as my husband's dad love Birds. My dad bikes each evening for an hour and looks for birds. As soon as he comes home, he marks them in his journal. He keeps track of the dates of when they leave and when they come back to Holland. He knows all their names and knows all their songs.. I love that about him. Scott's parents live in the Rocky Mountains. His dad has bird feeders, bird houses and he makes sure they are well taken care off the whole year around. So sweet. Their house has huge windows.. what a treat to see all the birds that found their home in their yard. Because of that our kids have seen more and different birds in their short life than I have seen on the bike with my dad. Life in Canada eh!
I made these 2 cards for both Scott and my dad for this upcoming Fathersday. This stampset is from the 90's made by Stampin up. I love it. The details are stunning. I used the Kiwi Kiss, Soft Suede and very vanilla card stock. I water-coloured the pictures.
Don't you love the Kiwi kiss button I added to the one card and the Hodgepodge Pewter hardware to the other. That way the both got their own 'personality :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline