look

Friday, June 18, 2010

Cute by the inch - new Hostess set from Stampin up






Can it get any cuter than these 'thank you' cards..

We celebrated our children's birthdays last Sunday afternoon in the park. They are all born within 5 weeks from each other. (and some years in between) We had so much fun. I organised some fun games. These were not alone for the kids to play, but also for the adults to join in. It was hillarious. It really made everyone that came involved in the fun. I forgot how good it is to play games and laugh my pants off. (not sure if that's a saying here in Canada.. otherwise I introduced a new one :)

All that to say.. I made some sweet thank you cards for everyone. This cute stampset 'Cute by the inch' you can get from Stampin up when you host a 'card making-class at your home'. And if after that your friends like to order something out of the new stunning catalogue from Stampin up and you reach $395 in sales.. then this set you get for free from them + $45 to spend from the SU catalogue. Compared to a lot of companies I think that's a pretty generous thing they offer you.. I have been to some of those classes. Love them! I learned so many new techniques and got so many fun ideas to keep the creativity going.. Yip I wouldn't be where I am today.

Again I used the Baja Breeze, Chocolate chip and the Pretty in Pink card stock. I also added some Kiwi Kiss colored accents that I punched out with the curly label punch (# 119851 in the catalogue $23.95) Love how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline