look

Friday, June 18, 2010

Cheep talk by Stampin up




I love these little birdies. They make me smile, that's for sure. It is a stamp set that is available from Stampin up, It includes 11 different stamps. (item number # 113204 ) I used the 'taken with teal, whisper white and kiwi kiss' card stock. I had so much fun coloring the branch of this stamp set with the chocolate chip and old olive Stampin up markers. It's like therapy to me (smile) I punched out the little flowers with the Stampin up Spring flower punch. I also used the scallop border punch to give it a more 'sweet' look. And yes.. Those cute and happy circles that you see are from 'Summer Picnic" . I know... What a great way to use up some of my scraps of Designer series paper. All that to say.. I'm going to hang on to them for a while before I send them away.. I know.. it's only a card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day! Take care, Pauline